SH type single-stage double-suction split pump
S and SH double-suction pumps are single-stage double-suction mid-opening centrifugal pumps, which are used to transport clean water, liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to water, and lightly corrosive liquids (the high temperature of the liquid does not exceed 80°C). It is suitable for water supply and drainage of factories, mines, cities and power stations, farmland drainage and irrigation and various water conservancy projects. SM, SF, SY type pumps are formed on the basis of S type pumps by changing materials, seals, structures and other measures. They are respectively suitable for conveying muddy sand water quality or medium with wear resistance requirements, corrosion resistance requirements or oil and other media.
SH type double suction centrifugal pump is mainly used in water supply plants, air conditioning circulating water, building water supply, irrigation, drainage pumping station, power station, industrial water supply system, fire protection system, shipbuilding industry and other occasions for conveying liquids.
The suction port and discharge port of the sh double suction pump are below the axis of the pump, and the horizontal direction is vertical to the axis. From the direction of the coupling to the pump, the water pump rotates counterclockwise. It can also be changed to clockwise rotation according to the user’s special order needs. The main parts of the SH type farmland irrigation pump are: pump body, pump cover, impeller, shaft, double suction sealing ring, shaft sleeve, bearing, etc. Except the shaft material is high-quality carbon steel, the rest are mostly made of cast iron.
The pump body and the pump cover constitute the working chamber of the impeller. The inlet and outlet flanges are provided with pipe screw holes for installing vacuum gauges and pressure gauges, and the lower part of the inlet and outlet flanges are provided with pipe screw holes for water discharge. The impeller is checked for static balance. , fixed with the bushing and the bushing nuts on both sides, its axial position can be adjusted by the bushing nut, the axial force of the impeller is balanced by the symmetrical arrangement of its blades, and there may be some residual axial force. Bearings on the shaft end. The pump shaft is supported by two single-row radial ball bearings, which are installed in the bearing bodies at both ends of the pump body and lubricated with butter.
Parameter range and model meaning of SH type single-stage double-suction large-flow open-type centrifugal pump:
Flow (Q): 110—12020m3/h
Head (H): 8—140m
6- The inlet diameter of the pump is 6 inches
SH-Horizontal single-stage double-suction split pump
6 – 1/10 of the specific speed of the pump is rounded
A-Impeller outer diameter cutting code
Assembly, disassembly and installation of SH type split pump
Structural features of SH type single-stage double-suction large-flow split-type centrifugal pump:
Compact structure: beautiful appearance, good stability and easy installation.
Smooth operation: The optimally designed double-suction impeller reduces the axial force to a minimum, and has a blade profile with excellent hydraulic performance. high efficiency.
Shaft seal: choose BURGANN mechanical seal or packing seal. It can guarantee 8000 hours of operation without leakage.
Bearings: SKF and NSK bearings are selected to ensure smooth operation, low noise and long service life.
Installation form: No adjustment is required during assembly, and it can be used according to on-site conditions. Discrete or horizontal installation.
Assembly and disassembly of SH type single-stage double-suction large flow split centrifugal pump:
1. Assemble the rotor parts: install the impeller, shaft sleeve, shaft sleeve nut, packing sleeve, packing ring, packing gland, water retaining ring and bearing parts on the pump shaft in turn, and put on the double suction sealing ring, and then install Coupling.
2. Install the rotor parts on the pump body, adjust the axial position of the impeller to the middle of the double suction seal rings on both sides to fix it, and fasten the bearing body gland with the fixing screws.
3. Install the packing, put the middle-opening paper pad, cover the pump cover and tighten the screw tail pin, then tighten the pump cover nut, and finally install the grave material gland. But don’t press the packing too tightly, it will cause the bushing to heat up and consume a lot of power, and don’t press it too loosely, it will cause large liquid leakage and reduce the efficiency of the pump.
After the assembly is completed, turn the pump shaft by hand, there is no rubbing phenomenon, the rotation is relatively smooth and even, and the disassembly can be carried out in the reverse order of the above assembly.
1. Check that the water pump and motor should not be damaged.
2. The installation height of the water pump, plus the hydraulic loss of the suction pipeline, and its speed energy, shall not be greater than the allowable suction height value specified by the sample. The basic size should match the installation size of the pump unit.
3. Installation sequence:
① Put the water pump on the concrete foundation buried with anchor bolts, adjust the level by adjusting the wedge-shaped spacer in between, and properly tighten the anchor bolts to prevent movement.
② Pour concrete behind the foundation and pump foot.
③ After the concrete is dry and solid, tighten the anchor bolts and recheck the levelness of the water pump.
④ Correct the concentricity of the motor shaft and the water pump shaft. Make the two shafts in a straight line, the tolerance of the coaxiality on the outer circle of the two shafts is 0.1mm, and the tolerance of the unevenness of the end face gap along the circumference is 0.3mm (check it after connecting the water inlet and outlet pipes and test run) , should still meet the above requirements).
⑤ After checking that the steering of the motor is consistent with the steering of the water pump, install the coupling and connecting pins.
4. The water inlet and outlet pipelines should be supported by additional brackets, and should not be supported by the pump body.
5. The junction table between the pump and the pipeline should ensure good air tightness, especially the water inlet pipeline, which must be strictly air-tight, and there should be no possibility of air trapping on the device.
6. If the water pump is installed above the inlet water level, a bottom valve can generally be installed in order to start the pump. The method of vacuum diversion can also be used.
7. After the water pump and the water outlet pipeline, it is generally necessary to install a gate valve and a check valve (the lift is less than 20 meters), and the check valve is installed behind the gate valve. The installation method described above refers to the pump unit without a common base.
Install a pump with a common base, and adjust the level of the unit by adjusting the wedge-shaped shim between the base and the concrete foundation. Then pour concrete in between. The installation principles and requirements are the same as those for units without a common base.
Pump start, stop and run:
1. Start and stop:
Before starting, turn the rotor of the pump, it should be smooth and even.
②Close the outlet gate valve, and inject into the pump (if there is no bottom valve, use a vacuum pump to evacuate the water) to ensure that the pump is full of water and no air pockets.
③ If the pump is equipped with a vacuum gauge or pressure gauge. Turn off the rotary base connected to the pump and start the motor. After the speed is normal, turn it on; then gradually open the outlet gate valve. If the flow is too large, you can properly close the small gate valve. Adjust; otherwise, the flow rate is too small. Open the gate valve.
④ Tighten the compression nut on the packing gland evenly to make the liquid leak out in drops. At the same time, pay attention to the temperature rise at the packing cavity.
⑤ When stopping the operation of the water pump, first close the cock of the vacuum gauge and pressure gauge and the gate valve on the water outlet pipe. Then turn off the power of the motor. Such as
When the temperature of the environment is low, the square screw plug at the lower part of the pump body should be opened, and the water should be removed to avoid freezing. ⑥When it is not used for a long time, the water pump should be disassembled and the water on the other parts should be wiped dry. Apply anti-rust oil on the processing surface and keep it well.
① The maximum temperature of the water pump bearing should not exceed 75°C.
② The amount of calcium-based butter used to lubricate the bearing should be 1/3 to 1/2 of the space of the bearing body.
③ When the packing is worn, the packing gland can be properly pressed. If it is worn too much, it should be replaced.
④ Check the shaft parts regularly. Pay attention to the temperature rise of the motor bearing.
⑤ During operation, if you find roars or other abnormal sounds, you should stop the vehicle immediately. Check the cause and eliminate it.
⑥ Do not arbitrarily increase the speed of the water pump. However, it can be used at a lower speed. For example, the rated speed of this type of pump is n, the flow is Q, the lift is H, the shaft power is N, and the speed is reduced to n1. For Q1, H1 and N1. Their mutual relationship. Can be converted by the following formula:
Q1=(n1/n)Q H1=(n1/n)²H N1=(n1/n)³N