S-type horizontal single-stage double-suction split pump
The S-type double-suction split pump is a single-stage, double-suction horizontal split-type centrifugal clean water pump, suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage pumps. It can be used as drainage or water supply pumps in factories, cities, power stations, water conservancy projects, etc. Farmland irrigation. “S” series pumps are high-efficiency and energy-saving products with simple structure and excellent performance. It is used to transport clean water without solid particles or other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to water. The temperature of the medium to be transported is 0℃～80℃, and the allowable inlet pressure is 0.6MPa.
Parameter range and model description of S-type horizontal single-stage double-suction split centrifugal pump:
Flow rate Q 72~10800m3/h
Head H 10~253m
200 – spit caliber
S-Single-stage double-suction horizontal split centrifugal pump
S-type horizontal single-stage double-suction split centrifugal pump structural features:
Compared with other pumps of the same type, the S-type horizontal double-suction pump has the characteristics of long life, high efficiency, reasonable structure, low operating cost, convenient installation and maintenance, etc. It is an ideal for fire protection, air conditioning, chemical industry, water treatment and other industries. with a pump. The design pressure of the pump body is 1.6MPa and 2.6MPa. OMPa.
The inlet and outlet flanges of the pump body are located in the lower pump body, so that the rotor can be taken out without disassembling the system pipeline, which is convenient for maintenance. life. The hydraulic design of the split pump impeller adopts state-of-the-art CFD technology, thus increasing the hydraulic efficiency of the S-pump. Dynamically balance the impeller to ensure smooth operation of the S pump. The shaft diameter is thicker and the bearing spacing is shorter, which reduces the deflection of the shaft and prolongs the life of the mechanical seal and bearing. The bushings are available in many different materials to protect the shaft from corrosion and wear, and the bushings are replaceable. Wear ring A replaceable wear ring is used between the pump body and the impeller to prevent the wear of the split pump body and the impeller. Both packing and mechanical seals can be used, and the seals can be replaced without removing the pump cover. Bearing The unique bearing body design enables the bearing to be lubricated with grease or thin oil. The design life of the bearing is more than 100,000 hours. Double row thrust bearing and closed bearing can also be used.
The suction and discharge ports of the S-type horizontal double-suction centrifugal pump are below the axis of the pump, which is perpendicular to the axis and in a horizontal direction. During maintenance, the pump cover can be removed to remove all parts without disassembling the motor and pipeline.
The split pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump cover, shaft, impeller, sealing ring, shaft sleeve, bearing parts and sealing parts. The material of the shaft is high-quality carbon structural steel, and the material of other parts is basically cast iron. Impeller, sealing ring and shaft sleeve are vulnerable parts.
Material: According to the actual needs of users, the materials of S-type double suction centrifugal pump can be copper, cast iron, ductile iron, 316 stainless steel, 416; 7 stainless steel, two-way steel, Hastelloy, Monel, titanium alloy and No. 20 Alloy and other materials.
Rotation direction: From the motor end to the pump, the “S” series pump rotates counterclockwise. At this time, the suction port is on the left, the discharge port is on the right, and the pump rotates clockwise. At this time, the suction port is on the right and the discharge port is on the left. .
Scope of complete sets: complete sets of supply pumps, motors, bottom plates, couplings, import and export short pipes, etc.
S type split pump installation
1. Check that the S-type open pump and motor should be free of damage.
2. The installation height of the pump, plus the hydraulic loss of the suction pipeline, and its speed energy, should not be greater than the allowable suction height value specified in the sample. The basic size should conform to the installation size of the pump unit
①Put the water pump on the concrete foundation buried with anchor bolts, adjust the level of the wedge-shaped spacer in between, and properly tighten the anchor bolts to prevent movement.
②Pour concrete between the foundation and the pump foot.
③ After the concrete is dry and solid, tighten the anchor bolts, and recheck the levelness of the S-type mid-opening pump.
4. Correct the concentricity of the motor shaft and the pump shaft. To make the two shafts in a straight line, the allowable error of the concentricity on the outer sides of the two shafts is 0.1mm, and the allowable error of the unevenness of the end face clearance along the circumference is 0.3mm (in the
After connecting the water inlet and outlet pipes and after the test run, they should be calibrated again, and they should still meet the above requirements).
⑤After checking that the steering of the motor is consistent with the steering of the water pump, install the coupling and the connecting pin.
4. The water inlet and outlet pipelines should be supported by additional brackets, and should not be supported by the pump body.
5. The joint surface between the water pump and the pipeline should ensure good air tightness, especially the water inlet pipeline, should strictly ensure no air leakage, and there should be no possibility of trapping air on the device.
6. If the S-type mid-opening pump is installed above the inlet water level, a bottom valve can generally be installed in order to start the pump. The method of vacuum diversion can also be used.
7. A gate valve and a check valve are generally required between the water pump and the water outlet pipeline (the lift is less than 20m), and the check valve is installed behind the gate valve.
The installation method mentioned above refers to the pump unit without a common base.
Install a pump with a common base, and adjust the level of the unit by adjusting the wedge-shaped shim between the base and the concrete foundation. Then pour concrete in between. The installation principles and requirements are the same as those for units without a common base.
S type split pump start, stop and run
1. Start and stop:
① Before starting, turn the rotor of the pump, it should be smooth and even.
②Close the outlet gate valve and inject water into the pump (if there is no bottom valve, use a vacuum pump to evacuate and divert water) to ensure that the pump is full of water and no air is trapped.
③If the pump is equipped with a vacuum gauge or a pressure gauge, close the cock connected to the pump and start the motor, and then open it after the speed is normal; then gradually open the outlet gate valve, if the flow rate is too large, you can properly close the small gate valve for adjustment. ; On the contrary, if the flow rate is too small, open the gate valve.
④Tighten the compression nut on the packing gland evenly to make the liquid leak out in drops, and pay attention to the temperature rise at the packing cavity.
⑤ When stopping the operation of the water pump, close the cocks of the vacuum gauge and pressure gauge and the gate valve on the water outlet pipeline, and then turn off the power supply of the motor. Drain the remaining water to prevent the pump body from freezing and cracking.
⑥When it is not used for a long time, the water pump should be disassembled to dry the water on the parts, and the machined surface should be coated with anti-rust oil for storage.
①The maximum temperature of the water pump bearing shall not exceed 75℃.
②The amount of calcium-based butter used to lubricate the bearing should be 1/3~1/2 of the space of the bearing body.
③ When the packing is worn, the packing gland can be properly compressed, and if the packing is too damaged, it should be replaced.
④ Regularly check the coupling parts and pay attention to the temperature rise of the motor bearing.
⑤ During operation, if any noise or other abnormal sound is found, stop immediately, check the cause, and eliminate it.
⑥ Do not arbitrarily increase the speed of the water pump, but it can be used at a lower speed. For example, the rated speed of the pump of this model is n, the flow rate is Q, the head is H, the shaft power is N, and the speed is reduced to n1. After the speed reduction, the flow rate, head, and shaft power They are Q1, H1 and N1 respectively, and their mutual relationship can be converted by the following formula.
Q1=(n1/n)Q H1=(n1/n)2 H N1=(n1/n)3 N
Assembly and disassembly of S type split pump
1. Assemble the rotor parts: raise funds to install the impeller, shaft sleeve, shaft sleeve nut, packing sleeve, packing ring, packing gland, water retaining ring and bearing parts on the pump shaft, and put on the double suction sealing ring, and then install Coupling.
2. Install the rotor parts on the pump body, adjust the axial position of the impeller to the middle of the double suction seal ring to fix it, and fasten the bearing body gland with the fixing screws.
3. Install the packing, put the middle-opening paper pad, cover the pump cover and tighten the screw tail pin, then tighten the pump cover nut, and finally install the packing gland. But don’t press the packing too tightly, the real material is too tight, the bushing will heat up and consume a lot of power, and don’t press it too loosely, it will cause large liquid leakage and reduce the efficiency of the pump.
After the assembly is completed, turn the pump shaft by hand, there is no rubbing phenomenon, the rotation is relatively smooth and even, and the disassembly can be carried out in the reverse order of the above assembly.