ISWH type horizontal explosion-proof stainless steel pipeline pump
lSWH horizontal stainless steel pipeline pump adopts advanced hydraulic model, designed according to the performance parameters of S-type single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump and the unique structure of vertical pump, and is designed and manufactured in strict accordance with international iso2858. High-efficiency, energy-saving, reliable, easy to install and use.
lSWH horizontal stainless steel pipeline pump is the most widely used in chemical production, because it has a wide range of performance and application (including flow rate, pressure head and adaptability to medium properties), small volume, simple structure, easy operation and uniform flow. , less failures, long life, relatively low purchase costs and operating costs are outstanding advantages.
ISWH horizontal explosion-proof stainless steel pipeline centrifugal pump model meaning
Main features of ISWH horizontal explosion-proof stainless steel pipeline centrifugal pump
Smooth operation: the absolute concentricity of the pump shaft and the excellent dynamic and static balance of the impeller ensure smooth operation without vibration
No water leakage: Carbide seals of different materials ensure no leakage when conveying different media
Low noise: The water pump supported by two low-noise bearings runs smoothly, except for the faint sound of the motor, basically no noise
Low failure rate: The structure is simple and reasonable, and the key parts are matched with international first-class quality, and the trouble-free working time of the whole machine is greatly improved.
Easy maintenance: replacement of seals, bearings, simple and convenient.
The floor space is more economical: the outlet can be left, right and upward, which is convenient for pipeline arrangement and installation, saving space
Scope of application of ISWH horizontal explosion-proof stainless steel pipeline centrifugal pump
ISW horizontal clean water pump is used to send clean water and other liquids with similar physical and chemical properties to water. Heating, heating, ventilation and refrigeration cycle, bathroom and other cold and warm water cycle pressurization and equipment matching, the operating temperature t≤80°C.
lSWH horizontal stainless steel pipeline pump, for conveying liquid without solid particles, corrosive and viscosity similar to water, suitable for petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber departments, the operating temperature is -20 °C~+120°C.
ISWR horizontal hot water pump is widely used in: metallurgy, chemical industry, textile, papermaking, and hotels and restaurants, such as boiler hot water pressurized circulation and urban heating systems, isw type using temperature t≤120 ° C IsWH chemical stainless steel pipeline pump, It is suitable for petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber sectors. The operating temperature is -20C~+120° C.
ISWB horizontal pipeline oil pump is used for auxiliary delivery of gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil and other oil products or flammable and explosive liquids. The temperature of the conveyed medium is -20~+120°C.
Preparation before starting
1. Test whether the rotation of the motor is correct. It rotates clockwise from the top of the motor to the pump. The test time should be short to avoid dry wear of the mechanical seal.
2. Open the exhaust valve to fill the entire pump body with liquid, and close the exhaust valve when it is full.
3. Check whether all parts are normal.
4. Manually drive the pump to make the lubricating fluid enter the end face of the mechanical seal.
5. The high temperature type should be preheated first, and the temperature should be increased by 50℃/hour to ensure that all parts are heated evenly
1. Fully open the inlet valve.
2. Close the valve of the discharge pipeline.
3. Start the motor and observe whether the pump runs correctly.
4. Adjust the opening of the outlet valve to meet the required working conditions. If the user is equipped with a flow meter or pressure gauge at the pump outlet, the pump should operate at the rated point listed in the performance parameter table by adjusting the opening of the outlet valve. The user is equipped with a flow meter or pressure gauge at the outlet of the pump, and should adjust the opening of the outlet door to measure the motor current of the pump, so that the motor runs within the rated current, otherwise the pump will be overloaded (ie, high current operation). to burn out the motor. The opening size of the well-adjusted outlet valve is related to the working conditions of the pipeline.
5. Check the leakage of the shaft seal. Normally, the leakage of the mechanical seal should be less than 3 drops/min.
Check that the temperature rise at the motor and bearing is ≤70°C.
1. For the high temperature type, cool down first, cool down and cook for <10°C, and lower the temperature to below 80°C before parking.
2. Close the valve of the discharge pipeline
3. Stop the motor.
4. Close the inlet valve
5. If it is stopped for a long time, the liquid in the pump should be exhausted.
The water pump below 7.5kW can be equipped with vibration isolation pads and directly installed on the foundation.
When it is more than 7.5kw, it can be installed directly with the casting foundation, or it can be installed with the isolator of our company. The installation method of the isolator is the same as the size of the isolator matched with the ISG pump. The isolators of the pumps are the same size