ISW type horizontal pipeline centrifugal pump
ISW type horizontal pipeline centrifugal pump is designed and manufactured according to the unique structure combination of IS type centrifugal pump and vertical pump, and is designed and manufactured in strict accordance with the international standard ISO2858 and the latest national pipeline centrifugal pump standard JB/T53058-93. The pump is optimized and designed by domestic advanced hydraulic model. At the same time, the pipeline centrifugal pump is derived from the ISW type based on the temperature and medium of use. It is the current national standard stereotyped promotion product.
Working conditions and model significance of ISW horizontal pipeline centrifugal pump:
1. The suction pressure is less than or equal to 1.0Mpa, or the maximum working pressure of the pump system is less than or equal to 1.6Mpa, that is, the suction port pressure of the pump + the pump head is less than or equal to 1.6Mpa, and the static pressure test pressure of the pump is 2.5Mpa. Please specify the system working pressure when ordering. When the working pressure of the pump system is greater than 1.6Mpa, it should be put forward separately when ordering. In order to use cast steel material and stainless steel material for the flow parts and connection parts of the pump during manufacture
2. Ambient temperature <40℃, relative humidity <95%.
3. The volume content of solid particles in the conveyed medium does not exceed 0.1% of the unit volume, and the particle size is less than 0.2mm.
Note: If the medium used is with fine particles, please specify it when ordering, so as to use a wear-resistant mechanical seal.
ISW type horizontal pipeline centrifugal pump product application:
1. ISW horizontal pipeline pump is used to transport clean water and other liquids with similar physical and chemical properties to clean water. It is suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, high-rise building pressurized water supply, garden irrigation, fire pressurization and equipment matching. Temperature T:≤80℃.
2. ISWR (WRG) hot water (high temperature) circulating pump is widely used in energy, metallurgy, chemical industry, textile, papermaking, as well as high temperature hot water pressurized circulating transportation of boilers in hotels and restaurants, and circulating pumps in urban heating systems. ISWR operating temperature T:≤120℃, WRG operating temperature T:≤240℃.
3. ISWH type horizontal chemical pump is used for conveying liquids that do not contain solid particles, are corrosive, and have a viscosity similar to that of water. T: -20℃-120℃.
4. ISWB type horizontal oil pump is used to transport petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel oil and kerosene. The operating temperature is T: -20℃-120℃.
ISW type horizontal pipeline centrifugal pump structure diagram and structure characteristics:
1 Base 2 Drain hole 3 Pump body 4 Impeller 5 Pressure hole 6 Mechanical seal 7 Water retaining ring 8 End cover 9 Motor 10 shaft
The structure is shown in the figure: The unit consists of three parts: pump, motor and base. The pump structure includes pump body, impeller, pump cover, mechanical seal and other components. The pump is a single-stage single-suction horizontal centrifugal type. The two parts of the pump body and the pump cover are split from the back of the impeller, that is, the rear door structure. Most pumps are provided with sealing rings at the front and back of the impeller, and a balance hole on the back cover of the impeller to balance the axial force acting on the rotor. The inlet of the pump is axial and horizontal suction, and the outlet is arranged vertically upward. The pump and the motor are coaxial, and the motor shaft extension adopts a double angular contact ball bearing structure to partially balance the residual axial force of the pump. The pump and the motor are directly connected, and there is no need for correction during installation. They have a common base, and use JG-type vibration isolators for vibration isolation.
1. Smooth operation: The absolute concentricity of the pump shaft and the excellent dynamic and static balance of the impeller ensure smooth operation without vibration.
2. Water tightness: Carbide seals of different materials ensure no leakage when conveying different media.
3. Low noise: The water pump under the two low-noise bearings runs smoothly, except for the faint sound of the motor, basically no noise.
4. Low failure rate: The structure is simple and reasonable, and the key parts are matched with international first-class quality, and the trouble-free working time of the whole machine is greatly improved.
5. Convenient maintenance: replacement of seals and bearings is simple and convenient.
6. Occupying less space: the outlet can be left, right and upward, which is convenient for pipeline arrangement and installation and saves space.
Pump Repair and Maintenance:
(1) Maintenance and maintenance during operation:
1. The water inlet pipe must be highly sealed.
2. Long-term operation of the pump under cavitation is prohibited.
3. It is forbidden to run the motor over current for a long time when the pump is running at a large flow rate.
4. Regularly check the current value of the motor during the operation of the pump, and try to make the pump work under the standard.
5. The pump should be supervised by a special person during operation to avoid accidents.
6. The pump should refuel the bearing every 500 hours of operation. Motor power greater than 11kW is equipped with a refueling device, which can be directly injected with a high-pressure oil gun to ensure excellent bearing lubrication.
7. After the pump runs for a long time, when the noise and vibration of the unit increase due to mechanical wear, it should be stopped for inspection, and the vulnerable parts and bearings can be replaced if necessary. The unit overhaul period is generally one year.
(2) Mechanical seal maintenance and maintenance:
1. The lubrication of the mechanical seal should be clean and free of solid particles.
2. It is strictly forbidden for the mechanical seal to work under dry grinding conditions.
3. Before starting, the pump (motor) should be rotated several times to avoid the sudden start of the seal ring and damage to the sealing ring.
Pump start, run and stop:
(1) Starting and running:
1. Turn the fan blade of the motor by hand, the impeller should be free from sticking and grinding, and the rotation should be flexible.
2. Drive the pump by hand to make the lubricating fluid enter the end face of the mechanical seal.
3. Fill with water and exhaust, open the inlet valve to make the liquid fully enter the pump cavity, until the whole pipeline is filled with liquid, and ensure the sealing of the inlet pipeline.
4. Close the outlet valve to reduce the starting current.
5. Turn on the power supply, click start to determine the correct running direction, and it rotates clockwise when viewed from the fan blade end of the motor.
6. Gradually adjust the opening of the outlet valve, and try to make the pump work in the rated state.
7. During the operation of the pump, if any noise or unusual sound is found, it should be stopped immediately for inspection.
8. The leakage of the normal mechanical seal should be less than 3 drops/min. Check the motor and the temperature rise at the bearing is less than 70°C. If this value is exceeded, the cause should be checked.
1. Close the valve of the discharge pipeline.
2. Cut off the power supply and stop the motor running.
3. Close the inlet valve.
4. If the pump is out of use for a long time, the liquid in the pump should be drained.